STRADA - Columbus Zona
Sale price excl. VAT
Price excl. VAT
CHF 1,160.60 excl. VAT
Regular price excl. VAT
The time has come to build again the classic race - steel frame with the geometry of an 70s race bike to honor the value of artisan craftmanship. With the Columbus Zona tubing, our STRADA is smoothly TIG welded in italy. The frame with his timeless design let you set up your light and stiff racebike with modern groupsets.
- Fork crown and brake bridge with recessed holes for brake
- Sizes: 52 / 55 / 58
- Special: cable guide with small guidetube inside the top tube
- Frame: Double-butted Columbus Zona tubing
- Fork: Columbus Strada / 1″ ahead or threaded
- BB: Thread BSA
- Front Derailleur - braze on
- Rear Derailleur - integrated - steel
- Tire Clearance: up to 700x28c
- Spacing Rear Stay: 130 mm QR
- Seat Post ø: 27.2 mm
- Seat Clamp - integrated
- Tube ø: Seat 28.6 mm / Top 28.6 mm / Diagonal 31.7 mm
- Weight Frame: 1.81 kg painted / size 52 (weight can vary slightly)
- Weight Fork: 0.77 kg painted
Choose your favourite finish
You love the diversity of the RAL-Classic-Colour, to ride your GOrilla with a metal finish like browning, copper, nickel or a unique combination.
Tell us your darling finish in the comments section of the checkout and we contact you for details.
No matter what finish you choose - MADE IN SWITZERLAND.
ALL YOU NEED . WE DO . YOU GO
You want to individualize your frameset - contact us.