BÉCANE - Columbus Cromor
Sale price excl. VAT
Price excl. VAT
Regular price excl. VAT
Our Mixte frame set with all the details to the detail and the standard GOrilla geometry is smoothly TIG welded in Italy with Columbus tubing. With our BÉCANE frameset the you – ladies – will have a faster and of course – your wished comfort – ride on your urban track.
- Fork crown and brake bridge with recessed holes for brake
- Sizes: 48 / 52 / 56
- Colours: Seasonal colours – choose individual colour (extra fee)
- Special: Cable guides for riding with caliper brakes
- Frame: Dedacciai Zero Uno – tubing
- Fork: GOrilla / 1″ ahead or threaded
- BB: Thread BSA
- Ground Clearance: 285 mm
- Spacing Rear Stay: 120 mm
- Seat Post ø: 27.2 mm
- Tube ø: Seat 28.6 mm / Top 25.6 mm splited / Diagonal 28.8 mm
- Weight Frame: 2.16 kg painted / size 48 (weight can vary slightly)
- Weight Fork: 0.9 kg painted
Choose your favourite finish
You love the diversity of the RAL-Classic-Colour, to ride your GOrilla with a metal finish like browning, copper, nickel or a unique combination.
Tell us your darling finish in the comments section of the checkout and we contact you for details.
No matter what finish you choose, is MADE IN SWITZERLAND.
ALL YOU NEED . WE DO . YOU GO