Sale price excl. VAT
Price excl. VAT
CHF 1,248.84 excl. VAT
Regular price excl. VAT
Our high end, stiff and light track frame in oversized steel tubing – the tripe butted Columbus tube set is bigger than the standart and also bigger than the common MTB tubesets. Our Capital is fillet brazed – without any lug. The patended seat stays allows to clamp the seatpost without an extra seatclamp.
- Fork crown and brake bridge with recessed holes for brake nuts
- Sizes 54 / 57
- No cable guides
- Frame with Columbus Life and Spirit triple butted
- GOrilla fork 1 1/8″ with three different rakes
- BB Thread BSA
- Ground Clearance 285 mm
- Spacing Rear Stay 120 mm
- Seat Post ø 27.2 mm
- Tube ø Seat 32.7 / Top 32.5 / Down 35.2
- Weight Frame 1.85 kg painted / size 55 (weight can vary slightly)
- Weight Fork 0.85 kg painted
Choose your favorite finish
You love the diversity of the RAL-Classic-Color, to ride your GOrilla with a metal finish like browning, copper, nickel or a unique combination.
Tell us your darling finish in the comments section of the checkout and we contact you for details.
No matter what finish you choose, is MADE IN SWITZERLAND.
ALL YOU NEED . WE DO . YOU GO